INSERTION PADDLE METERS
The Trimec Dualpulse insertion flow transducer is an innovative design combining well proven technology with modern engineering materials to provide a cost effective and simple means of measuring the flow of water and a wide variety of low viscosity liquids.
- All stainless steel construction
- Suits pipes 40~2500mm (1.5~100")
- Low installed cost
- Simple to install
- Unique head design to extend linear measuring range
- Two independent pulse outputs with high noise immunity (CE compliant)
- High pressure submersible design
- Hot tap option
DP490 & DP525 are cost effective stainless steel flowmeters for measuring the flow of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids in pipes sizes 1.5"~100" (40~2500mm).
Insertion flowmeters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the Trimec rate totalisers however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.
Applications include HVAC, hot & chilled water, fire systems, water distribution (management & treatment), boiler feed water & hydrant flow testing.
- IP68 (NEMA6) submersible 316SS construction.
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range.
- Rugged & compact design.
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions.
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments.
- DP525 version suitable for "hot tap" installation.
- BI-Directional Flow Measurement