MAXIPULSE OVAL GEAR METERS
The Maxipulse Range flowmeters are suited for receipt verification, loading, un-loading & distribution management at petroleum depots, mine sites, marine, aviation & industrial facilities. Common applications involve fuels, oils, solvents, alcohols along with the blending of Bio-fuels & ethanol fuels either pumped or gravity fed. The meters are compact & light weight in construction, important benefits when used in mobile installations or within confined spaces.
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Measure low and high viscosity liquids.
- Optional mechanical & electronic registers.
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes.
- No need for flow conditioning (straight pipe run etc.)
- Quadrature pulse output option and bi-directional flow.