LOW COST IMPELLER METERS
The UM series is specifically engineered for the most common liquid transfer and monitoring applications within industrial plants, mining sites, automotive service centers and refueling installations. Monitoring and controlling the movements of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids under pumped or gravity conditions in small pipe sizes is widespread. The UM flowmeter provides a cost effective & reliable solution with a variety of versatile options.
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow turndown.
- Rugged and compact design.
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions.
- Integral flow conditioning and strainer.
LCD totaliser-batch totaliser, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA & flow alarm outputs, packaged electronic batch control system and pulse processing modules.