MICROPULSE OVAL GEAR METERS
The Micropulse Oval series PD flowmeters offer a high level of accuracy turndown & repeatability. These precision meters are used for flow rate measurement in flow monitoring & control application and for totalizing in dispensing and batching. Micropulse gear meters are suitable for use with a wide range of clean liquids including viscous lubricants, chemicals, food bases & non-conductive low viscosity solvents either pumped or gravity fed.
- High accuracy & repeatability.
- Measure low & high viscosity liquids.
- Optional electronic registers.
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes.
- No need for flow conditioning (straight pipe run etc.)
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow.
- Specialty high pressure meters for mining & exploration.
High resolution output, Explosionproof,
integral and remote LCD totaliser-batch totaliser, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA and flow alarm outputs, electronic batch controllers and pulse processing modules