TM Turbopulse mini & the larger TP Turbopulse turbine series measure flows of low viscosity liquids from 3 to 7,000,000 litres/hr in a range of sizes from 1/4" to 20" (6mm~500mm).
The TM mini series have a tangential rotor with integral flow conditioning ports whilst the TP series have an axial rotor and flow guides, the TP series needs to be installed in straight sections of pipe either horizontal or vertical so that the flow is conditioned. The TP series have Exd & Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) approvals.
Both meter series are robust, compact & take little space in the piping system. Applications include fuels, alcohols, solvents, insecticides, milk, chemicals, water & light hydraulic oils.
- High accuracy & repeatability.
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range.
- Rugged & compact design.
- Certified Exd & I.S. hazardous area versions.
- Quadrature pulse output option.
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments.
- ±0.15% custody transfer models available.